Our online store is made available to you under the following policies and conditions:
Please contact us as outlined on out Contact Page.
Your Woolerina purchases can be made electronically using one of two methods:
- PayPal - PayPal’s industry-leading fraud prevention measures and one-of-a-kind method of keeping your financial information private from sellers make it a safe way to pay online. By choosing PayPal your payment is receipted immediately, enabling Woolerina to quickly dispatch your order.
- Direct Deposit from your bank account to our account – purchases are sent once payment is receipted by Woolerina.
- For orders within Australia, Please allow up to 7 working days from date of order for delivery.
- All orders are sent via Australia Post using their Parcel Post Plus service. If you are not at the specified delivery address to receive your order, the parcel may need to be collected from the appropriate Australia Post outlet.
- For International orders (to destinations outside of Australia), please allow up to 15 working days for delivery of your order, in order to give it time to clear Customs in both our country and yours. If your order has not arrived after this time, please contact us and we can provide a tracking number for the parcel.
- Please note that all International orders are sent via Registered International Post and must be signed for upon delivery to your nominated address.
Woolerina warrants that goods are supplied free of defects. Woolerina accepts responsibility for all fabric &/or construction faults. Should you believe that your goods are faulty, please phone us to discuss & arrange for repair/replacement, upon inspection.
Woolerina does not accept responsibility or offer warranty on garments that have not been cared for &/or stored according to recommendations; please visit Care of Your Garments.
Refund & Exchange Policy
Woolerina does not exchange or offer refund on change of mind purchases. However, should what you order not be as expected we are happy to offer an exchange/refund. You must phone us to initiate the exchange process within 14 days from date of order unless previously arranged with Woolerina.
Goods must be returned to Woolerina unworn, unwashed & be accompanied by their original packaging.
All pricing is quoted in $AUD
When purchasing from outside of Australia, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
We want to make your shopping experience as safe, satisfying, convenient and pleasurable as possible. We take your privacy very seriously. The information which we receive from you is used to process orders and to provide you with a more personalised shopping experience. This means that your information will not be sold or otherwise divulged to third parties without your prior consent. You have certain rights to access information about yourself and if necessary to ask for it to be corrected.